Launching the Social Care Workforce Strategy
On Wednesday 19 April, over 300 people from across Staffordshire’s children’s and adults’ social care workforce came together in a major conference to kick start the new workforce strategy, and to :
- hear what the Staffordshire Social Care Workforce Strategy is all about
- network and learn from each other
- choose from ten workshops to find out about everything from recruitment best practice to how to manage stress, and the opportunities out there for your personal development, whatever stage of your career you’re at.
Here are the presentations from each of the workshops (and keep checking back for more!)
- Wellbeing at work, including stress awareness – presented by the Staffs Psychological Well-Being Hub at the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Integrated Care System.
- Enhancing Careers – lifelong learning opportunities – presented by the Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group
- Support for social care leaders – presented by Skills For Care
- Digital Innovation – presented by Digital Social Care
- Recruitment and retention across the Integrated Care System
- Recruitment best practice – presented by Skills For Care
Here are more helpful resources from the day: